Create a SafeAssignment
- To create a SafeAssignment, select the content area in which you would like to build the SafeAssignment.
- Click on the Assessments tab, then select Assignment.
- On the Create Assignment Page, type a name for the assignment, and provide instructions for the assignment. Optionally, add any attachments for the assignment.
- Optionally, enter a due date for the assignment.
- In the Grading section type points possible. Optionally, add a rubric for the assignment.
- Under Assignment options, select Individual Submission to require that each student submit their own submissions to this assignment.
- Next to Plagiarism Tools, select the box next to "Check submissions for plagiarism using SafeAssign".
- To allow students to view the SafeAssign originality reports and to allow them to do so as a draft, check the two boxes for those options.
- Optionally, choose grading options, and choose how the grades for the assignment will be displayed.
- Finally, alter the assignment availability, if you wish, and when you are finished, click Submit.