Create Test Using a Question Set
You may want to randomize the questions your students receive on a test, for example having students answer 50 out of a set of 100 questions.
- Create a pool of questions.
- In the Course Management area of your course menu, click on Course Tools, and select Tests, Surveys, and Pools.
- Click Tests.
- Click Build Test.
- Give the test a Name, if you like, add a description and instructions, and click Submit.
- Hover over Reuse Question, and select Create Question Set.
- Select the Pool and the Questions you would like to use, and click Submit. You also have the option of pulling questions from prior tests.
- Click on the blue 1 to edit the number of questions students are to receive from the given question set.
- Enter the number of Questions to display, and click Submit.
- You now have a test with one question set. You can add additional question sets, or proceed to deploy the test and adjust test settings following our suggested best practices.