Create a Blog
- Select the Tools link from the course menu, and select Blogs from the list of tools.
- Click Create Blog on the action bar.
- Type a Name, and add any instructions for the blog. Optionally, add any attachments, links and multimedia.
- Select the desired options under Blog Availability, Blog Date and Time Restrictions, Blog Participation, Blog Settings, and Grade Settings.
- Associate any rubrics with the Add Rubric button.
- Click Submit when you are finished.
Information on Blogs from the student perspective can be found on the Blogs Student Orientation and Resource page. Please share this resource with your students.