Creating a Test
- On the Course Menu, click on Course Tools.
- Select Tests, Surveys and Pools. Click on Tests.
- Enter a name for the test, and optionally add a description and instructions for the test.
- When you are finished, click Submit.
- On the Test Canvas Page, click Create Question to create your first test question.
- Select the question type from the list of question types.
- Note: To view more information on specific question types, please see the "Test Question Types" page.
- Enter the question, answers, feedback, and any other information required for the question type. Click Submit when you are finished.
- Create as many questions as you would like for the test. Optionally, change the point values to the right of each question.
- When you are finished creating the test, click OK at the bottom of the page.