Deploying a Test
- Click on the content area in which you would like to deploy the test.
- Click on the Assessments tab, then select Test from the drop-down menu.
- On the Create Test page, select the test that you created from the "Add Existing Test" section. Click Submit.
- On the Test Options page, add a description, and choose to show or hide the instructions to students prior to taking the test.
- Under "Test Availability", check the box next to "Make the Link Available" to make the test available to students.
- Optionally, add a timer, set force completion, allow multiple attempts, and set test exceptions.
- Optionally, add a due date for the test, and decide when and how you would like test results to be displayed to students.
- Finally, choose how you would like the test to be presented to students, all at once, or one question at a time.
- When you are finished, click Submit.