Download Your Course Files
The Files menu is a repository of all of the materials you have ever uploaded to your Blackboard Learn course shell(s). If you are familiar with Moodle's "Resources" Tool, it is very similar to that. In order to download all of your Blackboard files as a single package, please follow the steps below:
- Log into Blackboard Learn and navigate to your course.
- Navigate to the Control Panel and expand the Files option.
- Click on All Courses Content. The Files of all of the courses you are enrolled in appear on a new page.
- Check the box next to the name of the files you'd like to export. Click the Download Package button. A download confirmation window appears.
- Select the Save File option and click OK. Your selected files will be download to your computer as a .zip file.