Echo360 Universal Capture can be used for narrated PowerPoint lectures, web tours, or an introduction to your Blackboard course space. To use Echo360 Universal capture, please request an Echo360 section in SPIRE or write to email@example.com if you have any questions.
Note: Online Education will be ending support for the older Echo360 Personal Capture (PCAP) at the end of August 2019. All users are requested to download and use the Universal Capture tool for creating new recordings. This change does not affect recordings that have already been published.
All users Start Here:
- View Echo360 Information Session Video
- Review: Video best practices
- Complete Echo360 registration
- Download Echo360 software
- Create Universal Capture recording
- Edit Echo360 Videos
Echo360 can be used to host and stream audiovisual content created in another application.
Echo360 in Blackboard
Content on Echo360 can be easily made available for students to view in Blackboard Learn.
- Embed a video into your course using Mashups
- Students upload video and share using Mashups - note: instructors will need to have an Echo360 course menu link in Blackboard in order for students to upload video.
- Link course to Echo360
- Share recordings from library to course