Embed a YouTube Video into Blackboard
These instructions cover how to embed YouTube videos into a Content Area. If your video is not able to be embedded because there is no embed code you can simply link to it by grabbing the url and create a Web Link to the video's address online.
- Locate the video on YouTube.
- Click Share.
- Click Embed.
- Select and copy the Embed code.
- Login to your course and navigate to the course area where you'd like to embed the video and click Build Content.
- Click on Item (from the Build Content menu).
- Create a name for the video.
- Click on the HTML code button in the Text editor.
- The HTML code window should appear. Paste the embed code you copied from YouTube into this box.
- Click the Update button.
- Click the Submit button.
Press the Play button to view the video.