How to Grade Blogs Video:
Grading Blog Entries in the Grade Center
- Under the Control Panel, click Grade Center and select Full Grade Center.
- Locate the column of the Blog you wish to grade.
- Click on the Action Link of the cell you wish to grade. Select View Grade Details, and click View User Activity.
- Click Edit Grade in the Blog Grade portion of the side panel.
- Type a grade in the Current Grade Value box.
- Type any feedback and grading notes using the text editor.
- Click Save Grade.
- To access another user’s blog entries, click the Previous User and Next User arrows.
Information about viewing Blog grades from the student perspective can be found on the Viewing Blog Grades Student Orientation and Resource page. Please share this resource with your students