Grading Wikis Video:
Grading Wikis form the Wikis Tool of the Needs Grading Page
- There are two ways to grade wikis:
- From the Wikis tool, click a user’s name on the Participation Summary page OR
- Click Needs Grading under the Grade Center portion of the Control Center. Click on the wiki’s action link, and select Grade All Users
- Click into the Grade box to add or edit a grade.
Type a grade in the Current Grade Value box.
- Type any feedback and grading notes using the text editor.
- Click Save Grade.
- To access another user’s wiki contributions, click the Previous User and Next User arrows.
(Click on the image to enlarge)