Grading Wikis Video:
Grading Wikis form the Wikis Tool of the Needs Grading Page
- There are two ways to grade wikis:
- From the Wikis tool, click a user’s name on the Participation Summary page OR
- Click Needs Grading under the Grade Center portion of the Control Center. Click on the wiki’s action link, and select Grade All Users
- Click into the Grade box to add or edit a grade.
Type a grade in the Current Grade Value box.
- Type any feedback and grading notes using the text editor.
- Click Save Grade.
- To access another user’s wiki contributions, click the Previous User and Next User arrows.
(Click on the image to enlarge)
Information about viewing Wiki grades from the student perspective can be found on the Viewing Wiki Grades Student Orientation and Resource page. Please share this resource with your students.