Submit to Turnitin on behalf of a student
- Click View Assignment.
- Select the Submit tab.
- Select the Student Name from the drop down menu, add a Submission Title, and select the assignment Submission Part.
- Click Choose File to browse for the student submission.
- Click Submit Paper.
- You will receive confirmation of your action at the top of the screen.
Note: Turnitin currently accepts the following file types:
- Microsoft Word® (DOC and DOCX) format files
- Corel WordPerfect® format file
- HTML files
- Adobe PostScript® format fiels
- Plain text (TXT) files
- Rich Text Format (RTF) files, and
- Portable Document Format (PDF) files
There are also file-size limitations, as well as a requirement that all PDF files must contain at least some text. For a current list of file types, sizes, and submission limitations, see the: Instructor User Manual.