Record from Webcam (Video Everywhere) is a tool built into the content editor in Blackboard Learn. You can record video and upload it directly to YouTube. Instructors and students can:
- Record a video on the fly using a webcam and have it seamlessly embedded in course materials, interactions, and feedback through the content editor.
- Reuse previously recorded videos by choosing from one’s own library of videos.
Please note that our testing has shown that Video Everywhere works best when you are using the Google Chrome browser. You can download Google Chrome here: https://www.google.com/chrome/.
In addition to a webcam and microphone you will also need to complete the following steps to successfully use Video Everywhere:
- Create a non-umass Google account (unless you have one already)
- To have your Google account associated with YouTube
- Your YouTube account must have a channel
For more information go to: Video Everywhere Blackboard Documentation or view the video below.
Problems? If you have any problems using Video Everywhere to record from your webcam try YouTube My Webcam as an alternative method of recording from your webcam to YouTube.