The Wikis Tool
The Wikis tool provides instructors and students with an area in which to collaborate and share information. Much like Wikipedia.com, the Wikis tool allows students to create and edit pages of course related material. Instructors and students can make comments on and edit wiki pages within your course, and instructors can grade student contributions to Wikis.
- Accessing the Wikis Tool
- Creating a Course Wiki
- Creating a Wiki Home Page
- Creating a Sign-up Sheet Using a Wiki
- Commenting on Wiki Pages
- Viewing Page History
- Deleting Versions
- Viewing Wiki Participation
- Grading Wikis from the Wikis Tool of the Needs Grading Page
- Grading Wikis from the Full Grade Center
- Editing Wiki Pages
Information about Wikis from the student perspective can be found on the Wikis Student Orientation and Resource page. Please share this resource with your students.