Hold Remote Classes, Meetings & Conferences
Zoom is a videoconferencing tool which can be used through a browser, downloaded program, or phone. All UMass Instructors with a NETID have access to a Pro Zoom account. You can use Zoom to create synchronous online meetings with your colleagues and students with voice, video, and screen-sharing elements. There is not currently a Zoom LTI integration available for Blackboard at UMass Amherst, but instructors can create direct links to meetings in Blackboard.
You can create your UMass Zoom account or sign in by clicking the "Sign in" button on the UMass Zoom Website.
To get up and running with Zoom, see the documents and videos below:
Blackboard Specific Pages:
Zoom and UMass IT Support Pages:
- Zoom Support & How-To
- Zoom 101: Sign Up & Download
- Zoom 101 : In Meeting Controls (Basic)
- Comprehensive Guide to Educating Through Zoom
- Tips and Tricks for Teachers Educating on Zoom
- Advanced Zoom Tips: Put A Personal Meeting ID in your Email Signature & Change Waiting Room Settings
- Enhanced Usability for All Through Accessibility Features.
- How to View and Export an Attendance Report in Zoom
- Add and Edit transcripts of Zoom cloud recordings