- UMassOnline: Kevin O'Brien, Stefanie Henderson
- No campus attendance. Kevin waited in room until 2:15, then exited.
- Updates from attending campuses
- Network Maintenance Windows for 2011
- April 16th
- May 14th
- June 18th
- Introduction of Monthly Scheduled Restart
- In troubleshooting certain things, we find that it would be a best practice to start scheduling a monthly restart.
- First restart is scheduled for Wednesday, March 30th. Downtime will be from 5 to 7AM.
Helpdesk & CF News
- Please continue to send issues to email@example.com
- If larger issues arise, separate calls can be arranged with Perceptis HD to resolve issue.
- Meetings are to be scheduled (Pre-semester meetings)
- Quarterly meeting is going to be scheduled some time in June/July
- UMassOnline Confluence will be hosting the links off of the Setup Wizard.
- The timeframe for the upgrade is TBD. No impact on students while in session, but the upgrade will be scheduled for a period where there will be no impact on the system.
Emerging Tech News
- New! Distribution Lists
- Tech team has been working on how to better communicate with campuses
- We will retire large DLs end of March (3/31/11)
- Please sign up for appropriate lists