Scope of Services
- How does your campus want to use Helix Media Server?
- The Online Graduate Education Program is designed around a DVD for F2F. Wheelock wants to digitize content then add to streaming server.
- Who would be using the Helix Media Server? (Department/school/group/etc.)
- Online Graduate Education Program to start; may look into Library's needs as project may grow into Library putting more DVDs online (digital archives as Wheelock moves into hybrid courses)
- Will you be using Helix Media Serverin Blackboard Learn, or other LMS/integration?
- An integration into Moodle is welcomed but not necessary.
- How many faculty/students are you anticipating will be using Helix Media Server?
- When would you like to begin using Helix Media Server?
- Prior to FALL 2013 semester
- Do you currently use a similar Helix Media Server? Or is this a new Helix Media Serveryou'd like to use?
- What other technical considerations should we know about?
- Wheelock is interested in learning about LDAP authentication.
- Size of content is currently unknown.
- Necessary file type is unknown.
- It is unknown who is digitize the content. (Publisher?)
- What type of technical support is required in using Helix Media Server?
- Wheelock support staff will work through UMOL staff
- End User Support
- Work through Wheelock support staff;; HELIX Support site
- Estimate number of incidents for year
- Unknown at this time
Jennifer Willingham MacLeod