Have You Heard of NIFTI?
Find out more about the Needs Identification Framework for Technology Innovation
As an effort to promote the NIFTI approach across the UMass system and beyond, the following individuals will be attending or have attended area conferences and workshops to obtain additional information on their topic of interest. The attendees are then invited to share their information back to the NIFTI audience to further any discussions.
Who's Going Where?
- 5.19: Second New England Regional Sloan-C Conference on Online Learning (Patrick Masson - presenting, Stefanie Henderson - presenting)
Who Went Where?
- 4.14: NERCOMP - The Other Side of the Copyright Coin: Asserting Our Fair-Use Rights (Meghan McCollum Fenno (UMass General Counsel) for Copyright and Fair Use)
- Campus Technology: Green IT Shapes the Campus
- ELI: 7 Things You Should Know About the Modern Learning Commons
- MP3 Mondays!
Interested in learning more about NIFTI or contributing to a NIFTI discussion? Please visit our NIFTI space in Confluence or contact Stefanie Henderson directly.
Upcoming events, conferences, webinars, etc.
- 4.25 - 4.29: Mobile Computing: A 5-Day Sprint
- 4.26: NERCOMP EVENT: Teaching with Technology mini-conference 2011 at Northeastern University
- 5.12: UMass Boston's Educational Technology Conference
- 5.18: NERCOMP EVENT: Boston College eTeaching Day 2011
- 5.19: 2nd New England Regional SLOAN-C Conference
- 5.19: NERCOMP EVENT: Collaborative Technologies (cotech) for Teaching and Scholarship
Things to Think About
- Late Spring/Early Summer: Next F2F NIFTI Meeting...Any volunteers to host this meeting on your campus?
- Fall '11: NIFTI Highlights... A day-long event showcasing current NIFTI discussions.
- 2011-2012: NIFTI@NERCOMP...Any interest in presenting your NIFTI projects at NERCOMP?