- Log into Blackboard, enter your course, and access the content area where you'd like to place the link.
- Hover over the Tools button and select UMass Libraries Course Materials. The Create Link page appears. (PLEASE NOTE that this tool may appear further down the Tools list than is indicated by the screenshot below. If you do not see the tool, try scrolling all the way down and clicking More Tools. You will then find the Course Materials tool in the expanded list.)
- Change the Link Name if needed.
- Set the link options accordingly. Click Submit. (PLEASE NOTE: adding a description to this link will cause the tool to malfunction.)
The Course Reserves link appears in the Content Area.
- Click the link that was just created. Select the course's semester and click Create Course.
The Course Reserves system appears in Blackboard.
For assistance with adding items to the course reserves system, please consult the library's FAQ or contact the reserves desk directly at email@example.com.