Some UMass Amherst instructors use a program called Echo360 to record content for their online classes. The following images and instructions will guide you through the process of viewing or downloading Echo360 content.
- If you are using Blackboard, click Video Lectures on the course menu. If you are using Moodle, click the
- Once you are in the Echo360 platform, to view a video:
- Click on the recording that you would like to view listed under the Classes heading.
(Click image to enlarge)
- The video will begin to play.
- If an instructor has set the permissions to allow for you to download a video :
- Click on the arrow button and choose Download original from the dropdown menu.
- To download a video, choose the desired video quality and click Download. Depending on your browser settings, the download may start automatically or you may be prompted to save the file.
- To download an audio, click on the speaker icon and click on Download.
This page has no comments.